Friday, January 13, 2017

Good Listening

“People from every walk of life can dramatically increase their effectiveness by building the trust and rapport that only comes from good listening.” – Brian Tracy

I agree with this. I’ve been asked before about listening.

I hope that people think of Jeremy Eveland or they look at Jeremy Eveland Facebook page or consider the things I have said or done that they will think I am a good listener.

But the truth is, sometimes I’m not a good listener.

Sometimes, I find myself deep in thought and not able to see the other side.

I think that this behavior is handicapping.

I think I need to be a better listener.

I don’t know anyone, myself included, who can do better at listening.

I will do better today to listen to others. Show empathy and express love towards others.

I invite you to do the same.

We call can do it.

We all have it within ourselves to listen and understand rather than to judge and express disdain, hate, or anger.

If we can listen, truly listen, not just hear the words of others, we can show them that we care.

Do you care?

Jeremy Eveland
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088United States

Telephone: (801) 676-5506
SEO by Jeremy Eveland

from
http://jeremyeveland.com/jeremy-eveland-facebook-2/




from
https://jeremyevelandus.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/good-listening/

No comments:

Post a Comment